We found out this morning that this month didn't work and our hearts were broken once again. On to more doctors appointments next week and plan B.
I am going to leave you with part of the song "Smile" and a prayer I say often.
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it’s breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You’ll see the sun come shining through for you if you just smile.
"God, please help me overcome what I can't control. Please give me and my husband the pleasure of becoming parents. Please bless my womb and control the destiny you have already written for me. Please allow us the chance to teach a new child your ways and to be able to overcome this obstacle you chose us to have. Thank you for each and every day you give to us and each and every day that we have each other. I want to rejoice in one of your greatest gifts. You have already blessed me with so much, including your love and my husband. In your name I pray and plead again for your greatest love and kindness to bless me with a child. Amen."
Once again thank you all for your prayers and positive comments.
We have not lost hope or faith and will continue to wait on him.





Praying for you tonight!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeleteYou just don't know how much I can relate at this moment... Praying for you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you Whit!!! We will be parents someday! We will!!!!!
ReplyDeletepraying for you.....
ReplyDeleteYou are stronger than you know....I am sorry that you have to go through this.
ReplyDeleteI just don't know what it is but I can read 100 other posts by 100 other women who have this same post and it never gets me yet you can post it and instantly I am in tears... just know that there are other hearts out there breaking for you and praying with all our hearts.... ((((hugs)))))
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNow you are not having any problems trying to smile. You must update your blog!
ReplyDeleteJenny