Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Dress


I am SO excited to say....I'm joining Kelly at Kelly's Korner for "Show Us Your Life-Wedding Dress edition"!!
We got married at The First United Methodist Church on January 6th, 2007. Okay so your thinking wow a winter wedding... well we live in Arkansas and the weather is not always what you think it's going to be. On this day it was SUNNY and 70 degrees outside!!! We could not have asked for a prettier day. That in which made for an even happier bride!!


My dress came from the ever so famous
"Low's Bridal" in Eastern Arkansas.
My Mom and most of my bridesmaids went with me to
make the BIG decision!

I had a diamond white strapless dress with lots of beading.
It fit like a glove!

Mike and I during prayer.

We snuck away from our reception to get some pictures on the golf course. Notice Mike doesn't have his jacket on because it was a little warmer than normal in January.

It was NOT easy to pick from 1210 pictures!! Yes you read that right... our photographer was amazing and took lots of pictures to document our special day.

We will never forget this day in our lives and are blessed with the family and friends that were there to share it with us.

6 comments:

  1. I know this is supposed to be about dresses (and yes, you looked beautiful!) but what I really noticed was your cake. A friend tried to do something similar but yours is the most beautiful one of that style I've seen! What a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so beautiful. You look like a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike's Dad (Your Father-In-Law)July 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM

    Folks, it was a MOST beautiful wedding with a very gorgeous Bride and a handsome Groom. How do I know? Well, I was the Best Man. The ceremony brought tears to my eyes and the reception brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful...I love your music on your blog also....so glad to have found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the pictures are beautiful.
    I will be praying for your future with children, and for the peace and comfort, from Him, to wrap around you with joy.
    I remember the pain to well. The struggles and agony of seeing everyone else get pregnant, except us.
    Rest in His plans, in His will.
    I'll lift you up.

    ReplyDelete