Friday, July 10, 2009

Great appointment with new plans!


Mike and I had our consult appointment at the Arkansas Fertility Clinic yesterday. The appointment went great. Dr. Batres was very nice but a little hard to understand being from Guatemala and all. I told Mike as we were leaving that I felt like I had just sat through my first college class all over again. You know how that feels... your lost as a goose with a man practically speaking a foreign language to you and your praying that the person beside you is taking GOOD notes. Well luckily my hubby understood him and took good notes or we would still be thinking .........so exactly what is our next step!! HA!!!!

After a 2 hour doctors visit followed by blood work and ultrasound....we have a plan of action!
I go next Tuesday for another round of ultrasound, blood work and will have an HSG test to check my fallopian tubes. The lab called today to report the results of my blood work from yesterday and they all came back normal! Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

On another note... Welcome baby Mason & Baby Nolan to the world!! July must be the month for babies! Our friends Ryan & Amy welcomed baby Nolan July 2nd. and our friends Jeremy & Ashley had their baby boy Mason yesterday. Both families are doing well and the babies are perfect in every way. Since we were in Little Rock we stopped by to drop off a gift and meet baby Mason. He is so tiny... 5lbs. 140z.

Here's a picture of Mike, Mady (proud BIG sister), & Mason

Here's a picture of Me & Nolan

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for following. i see you are waiting for the lord to bless you all as well. I have faith that it will happen girl. hope we can go through this together. thanks for stopping by. i'm now a following as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tickled for you two! This sounds like such great news!

    ReplyDelete