Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Did I mention we were busy? HA....There has been nothing quiet about this week so far or the look ahead... But I love it!!! Yesterday I watched our 2 nephews Jeremy and Jax. We played so hard! Luckily Jax took a 2 1/2 hour nap so Jeremy and I could have some good quality time "pretend fishing" with all of his trucks, boats and little people... HA!
Jeremy with his tough face!

Today I took my sister-in-law Morgan to Conway in hopes of seeing a neurologist. She's been having SEVERE pain in the back of her mouth and has been doctor hopping til she's sick of it!!! Bless her heart... hopeful she'll get some answers and life can get back to normal for her. The rest of the week is busy as well. Tomorrow Morgan and I have several errands to run in town before heading back to Conway. Then heading to Little Rock with Mike for a meeting. I am hoping that we can have a nice dinner before going home. The week's not over yet... we have our consult appointment Thursday at the Arkansas Fertility Clinic. YAY! Please say a prayer for us! We are also going to see a friend of ours who is being induced Thursday morning. Plan on dropping off a gift and hopefully taking a peak at baby Mason !!!
Friday we are taking dinner to some friends of ours who had their first baby July 2nd!! Baby Nolan is perfect in every way and we are so happy for Ryan and Amy!
Saturday we are watching our youngest nephew Jax while his parents go camping. I have lots planned for us to do already. To finish the busy week off Saturday evening Mike and I have a wedding to attend...not sure if Jax will be in tow then... we'll see.

We hope you all are having a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you both and your appointment! Wishing you many luck and wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete