Monday, July 20, 2009

Nothing much

So there really hasn't been much to blog about lately.
We are curtainly in the 2 week wait. I have been trying to keep myself as busy as possible.
I spent several hours in my classroom today trying to get things back in order. I feel like it was a very productive day. I love to rearrange and change things up.
The first day of school will be here before you know it!

On another note... I have a prayer request. Some friends of ours Stuart & Sarah have been struggling with infertility issues and are in need of some prayers. They have been through so much and are hurting right now. Please pray that they find peace and that they don't lose faith or hope. God has a plan!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for them! I can't imagine what they are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting my classroom straight before term begins! I'll be sure to keep your friends and you guys in my prayers.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete