
Happy 4th of July !!!
Freedom.... It's not something to take for granted. We should realize everyday not just on the 4th of July the political, social and religious freedoms we have. Mike and I are so appreciative of those who have fought and are fighting for our country. We are praying for the families affected by the war. Mothers and Fathers with sons and daughters overseas. Husbands and wives serving in the military together, miles away from their family and home. Wives with husbands overseas. I have several friends whose husbands are or have been in Iraq. It's a big sacrifice. I hope they know we are thankful for their service!
Father God- please bless our troops overseas right now with a safe return home soon. Please let them know how much we appreciate what they are doing. Give them protection and courage as they fight. Thank you, Jesus, for setting me free on the cross. Amen
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then,
and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of
slavery." (Galatians 5:1)
Mike and I plan on spending the 4th with family. We'll probably do a little swimming followed by a yummy cookout. I am not one to shoot fireworks. I will just sit back and watch as the guys do it all.
We hope you all have a SAFE weekend!





Hope you have a great 4th! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete