Monday, November 30, 2009

Grow, Grow, Grow


Today is day 10 of the dreadful Bravelle injections.
My belly is sore and I am just plain tired... BUT... I must continue to move forward and trust and believe that this WILL all be worth it!

Friday's ultrasound reviled that the lower dose wasn't working for us. We were told to increase to a full vial each day and were seen again this past Sunday.
No such luck on Sunday either.... what was thought to be my lead follicle is now "petering out" as Dr. Miller called it and he thinks it is cystic. I did have a few follicles that were 10mm, so we did a few more days of the Bravelle in HIGH hopes of GROWTH!
He said if they can get to 15mm then we can trigger and follow with IUI 36hrs. later!
PRAYING HARD that we can!
I will be devastated if we have to cancel this cycle.

Here I am on Friday. Ready to receive good news!

I know you may think we are crazy for taking pictures in the exam room.
But they leave us NO choice when you sit there for 45 minutes with nothing but an ultrasound machine and speculums.!! HA

Our next appt. is tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

Have a great week ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. Praying for lots of follie growth for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not crazy!!! LOL Even better is when you start playing tic tac toe on the table paper! LOL

    Still praying with all our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need an update!! How's it going?

    ReplyDelete