I am a Christian, wife, Mother, daughter, sister, aunt, teacher and a friend. I have been happily married to my husband Mike for 8 years. We were blessed with our daughter 4 years ago and are excited to have baby #2 on the way. I am kindergarten teacher and I love every minute of it! Life is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Whitney, Teresa and I really enjoy your blog. Not only do you have the absolute best features (our Grandsons), you always show your creative side in such a tasteful way.
Those are so cute. I ran into to Jax at his and Mary-Kate's school yesterday. He is such a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteWhitney,
ReplyDeleteTeresa and I really enjoy your blog. Not only do you have the absolute best features (our Grandsons), you always show your creative side in such a tasteful way.
Cute, cute!! I am a terrible carver...I mean, terrible. That is why I just used the foam on the faces! haha
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!
ReplyDelete