Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


And NO I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving!HA

Here's a glimpse of what it looks like around the Wilkins' house these days!
I'm LOVING every minute of it!
I could do without some of the glitter...
I have vacuumed a THOUSAND times trying to suck it all up!

I love using deco mesh. It's so fun!
Yes, I already have a gift wrapped and under the tree! WOO HOO
I love laying on the couch at night drinking hot cocoa and eating peppermint bark!

This is what is sitting on the sofa table.
I put it together using the extra sparkle twigs I had left!

Christmas is in the kitchen too! HA
This is the breakfast nook.
The mantel has a few touches but for me it's ALL about the tree! HA


I added my Christmas accent plates to the china cabinet along with a few christmas ornaments for a special touch.

I am SO THANKFUL to have a wonderful family and special friends to share the holidays with. Thankful to have a comfortable home that I can come home to. Thankful to have a wonderful job that is so rewarding!
I feel very blessed.

7 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful! I think you could make a little extra money helping people decorate-just a thought. ;) Love all your decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree and all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike's Dad (Your Father-In-Law)November 19, 2009 at 8:02 PM

    Yes, my DIL Whitney is quite a decorator. She always keeps a beautiful home decorated appropriately for every season and holiday. She has the knack to do most anything. She even decorates herself for the holidays (as in she had the cutest glitter nose while working on her tree). She worked very hard making her tree very, very beautiful. When you have a DIL like Teresa and I have, the holidays are always more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so good! I am so jealous you have yours out now. I hope to work on mine this weekend.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you ARE planning on making a trip to MY house next right? Where do you buy the mesh? I am dying to find some but in podunk Lex, KY It looks like there is NADA! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful home! Wish you were my neighbor!
    Good luck with the baby making process! You and your DH are in my prayers!

    Cute Blog
    Jenna!

    ReplyDelete