Sometimes we just need a little cheering up.... and boy does Christmas not do just that!
So with that said......
The Christmas tree and decorations will be making their debut this week!
Tis the season to be jolly! Fa la la la la la la

Aren't these trees fun? They would be so easy to make!
I love lime green and red together!
Our tree was done in this last year and will be this year too!
Love these stockings! Cute Cute!
Be on the look out for the finished product!





I love the trees and the stockings! They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhitney,
ReplyDeleteYou most definitely are our decorating DIL! We are sure your home will be decorated in a most beautiful Christmas theme.
We love you!
Mike(DIL) & Teresa(MIL)
Hi Whitney, how are you? I hope you are doing well and that this cycle is heading in a positive direction for you. I am really hoping and praying that it works out. Have a good week. Take care.
ReplyDeleteKaren