Merry Christmas!!!
WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!
(We were going to wait and announce but we just couldn't!!)
Mike and I are EXCITED to announce that we are expecting a miracle baby in August 2010!!!
We found out Sunday Dec. 13 at home. Monday morning we went straight to LR to have it confirmed. Our first beta Monday was 1568!!! We had it rechecked Wednesday and it was 3124!!! So we are definitely pregnant!!
I can't stop smiling!!
We are so thankful to God for this miracle, and the answer to our prayers.
We are so thankful for the prayers of others who have lifted us up during our struggle.
We are in total shock still and are SO excited about our journey into parenthood.
"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart" Samuel 1:27
Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus!
As of right now baby Wilkins is due to arrive August 20, 2010!
Today I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant.
We go Monday Dec. 28th for an ultrasound! Please say a HUGE prayer that all is well and that we see a heartbeat then... I will be 6 weeks and 3 days by then!
After Monday I will hopefully be able to rest better knowing that everything is okay.
So far I feel great!
We are just trusting in Lord as we sit and wait for Monday's wonderful news!
I will post the whole story after Monday!
Hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas!!
For us this is by far the BEST Christmas EVER!!





Yaaay!!! I haven't been over here in a while...but I'm so glad I dropped by to see this news! :) August babies are AWESOME...just like my sweet Caroline! The looks you get from people when you are waddling around pregnant during the middle summer are priceless!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Can't wait to hear more!
OMW! The most beautiful news parents can get! So happy you two got your blessing! Will continue praying for ya'll. I know how pregnancys can be, tough and Up and down!!! This is just the beginning!!! God Bless
ReplyDeleteI'm still sooooo happy for you both and glad that I can finally share in the good news with everyone. =)
ReplyDeleteSummer babies are THE BEST!! Although our kiddos will be 2 years apart, I know in time they can grow to be great friends.
CONGRATS AGAIN & I continue to pray that you have a very healthy and uneventful 40 weeks. =)
WHITNEY!!! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you! I've been out of touch with the blog world for a while, so I just saw your post. I will be praying all goes well on the 28th-keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Our neighborhood will be so blessed with babies this summer! I am thrilled for you guys!
ReplyDeleteyay! I love reading your blog whitney, so touching, especially this one. I am so happy for you guys. :):)
ReplyDeleteOMG Whitney, I am so thrilled for you!!! What an amazing Christmas miracle. I have been hoping and praying for you. I couldn't be happier.
ReplyDeleteKaren