We go back to the doctor January 6th (which is our 3rd Anniversary).
I am still feeling great! I have sore breast and very bloated but all is well!
Here's the whole story:
I took 5 days of Femara and 13 days of Bravelle injections.
I was monitored by ultrasound every other day starting on CD 11. After realizing that my eggs were not responding to the injections like they should and my estrogen level coming back low, (Tuesday Dec. 1) Dr. M called and cancelled our cycle and called Provera in for me to start my next cycle. I came home SO upset and angry. I had so many questions and emotions that night. How could this be happening? WHY? ect...
So after much discussion with Mike that night, I decided that I wasn't satisfied and I wanted to meet with Dr. B (our original Dr. who we never got to see this cycle due to the way it fell) . We met with him that Thursday. After a quick ultrasound with him, he quickly said "I have reason to believe you ovulated prematurely". So he checked my progesterone level and sure enough it was high... I HAD OVULATED and THERE STILL WAS HOPE!!
Now that was just a miracle in itself!
So now we were to wait 7-10 days to test since we really didn't know when I ovulated because I didn't do a trigger shot this time like usual.
I could of test on Friday, Dec. 11 but I thought it would be best to do it on the weekend when I was home. Well Saturday came and I was in LR shopping and picking up my SIL from the airport so needless to say I didn't test that day either. HA... So you think I might have been putting it off a little? HA
AH SUNDAY.... After a lovely Christmas party we came home and while Mike was napping I was testing! The result was immediate and I COULDN'T believe my eyes!!
I ran and woke Mike up and he couldn't believe his eyes either!!
We got pregnant the old fashion way... no artificial insemination or IVF!!!
WOO HOO
THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!
Now we continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby and PRAISE God for this MIRACLE!!





this made me cry, i am so happy for you guys, i really can't express how excited i am for you.
ReplyDeleteWhitney!! I got goosbumps all over while reading this!!! Being a mother (starting with being pregnant) is sooo rewarding! i cant wait for you to experience this first hand!!!! you and Mike are going to be the BEST PARENTS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy for you both.... i cant wait to be apart of the AMAZING Baby Wilkins life!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo super happy for you! You forgot to put that after you told Mike, you called me! Ha ha!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to experience pregnancy. It has truly been a miracle for the both of us! Baby Creamer and Baby Wilkins will be about 2 months apart!!!
This is just wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteI am still over the moon with excitement for you both. Pregnancy is such an amazing adventure, ending with the most rewarding gift ever. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. =)
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW!!! Congrats Whitney!!
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your blog somehow, and wanted to say CONGRATS on this beautiful miracle!! We were also blessed with a miracle pregnancy and I am now 21 weeks along with our sweet son. He is truly an amazing God. :) Looking forward to following your journey!
ReplyDelete