Monday, June 8, 2009

A year older...

Candles, cake, cards and more ...... that would only mean one thing... someone turned a year older! I love him even if he is a year older!! Ha! Saturday was Mike's birthday but we really didn't celebrate it until Sunday! Since Mike had to work Saturday we decided to wake up early and go eat breakfast at Stoby's with some friends of ours. Stoby's breakfast is the BEST!!! We finished the day by going to Valley Fest. We went over and watched the fishing derby, ate a funnel cake, had fresh lemonade and listened to the band Restless Heart.
Sunday afternoon we had a cookout and swam with family and friends. We had a great time.... I'll post pictures later!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I love Stoby's breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike's Dad (Your Father-In-Law)June 9, 2009 at 6:22 PM

    Whitney,
    You and Mike (I'm sure it's actually you..haha) threw a really nice birthday celebration! Teresa and I were both really exhausted when we got home that day from Syracuse and it was nice having such a great dinner (I was really hungry) and enjoying the house being cleaned up so nice since Teresa hadn't been home for so long (you're hired!!!). You are such a wonderful Daughter-In-Law!!!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike... awww thanks! I am so glad ya'll got home in time to help us celebrate. I think Mike had a memorable 25th!

    ReplyDelete