We went to the doctor last Wednesday for CD 12 ultrasound. I had 1 follicle that was 20mm so here we go!!!! Mike gave me my HCG trigger shot Thursday night in the tummy.... he did awesome.. don't get me wrong it HURT. Saturday morning we were scheduled for our 2nd Artificial Insemination. So Mike and I drove to Conway Friday night and stayed the night for the BIG day. When getting into the elevator at the hotel I noticed this HUGE picture hanging up. I thought it was kinda ironic since our BIG day was on Saturday!
We usually stay at Mike's youngest brothers house but they had company so we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn instead. Mike wanted the Hilton Honor points... HA!
The insemination went smooth and quick and my follicle had grown to 26mm! We are very hopeful but guarded. Here's a picture with the probe... HA... (a.k.a Bob Barkers microphone as Mike calls it!)
Now we WAIT! Thank you all for the encouraging words and prayers... keep them coming!





I am praying and very hopeful!
ReplyDeleteMANY MANY prayers!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!!! I know this wait is so hard, but hopefully it will go by quickly! Lots of love and hugs!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Whitney!! Keeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete