Oh we LOVE summer! We have spent a lot of time by the pool
this weekend. We are so lucky to live in the same neighborhood as family. Mike's parents and his brother, sister-in-law and 2 nephews live a few blocks away from us. I foresee us spending many hours together soaking up the sun!!!
Last year our nephew Jeremy now (6 yrs.) wasn't to comfortable with water in his face but this year ....WOW..... he is like a fish!! His brother
Jax (2 yrs.) has always loved the water it doesn't bother him a bit! He is jumping off the diving board.... don't worry he has arm floaties on and quickly paddles along. It is the cutest thing!!! Check out the video below of Jax... please ignore my voice! HA
If you are wondering I am using a Flip Video to record.... They are SO cool and I love mine!
Hope ya'll enjoyed the pictures! I will definitely be scrapbooking them!





Whit,
ReplyDeleteYour Blog is really cool! I LOVE the pictures of my Grandsons! They are lucky to have a wonderful Aunt and Uncle like you and Mike.
Love,
Mike
Your post is so cute! You can tell you love these little guys!
ReplyDelete