Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exciting Lunch!

So today I met a blogger friend Sarah for lunch! We have SO much in common we just had to meet. She is so sweet and I can definitely see us getting together often to do things! For instance we both are kindergarten teachers, drive a Diamond White Acadia, are going through fertility treatments, love to scrapbook and we are both from Yell Co. !!!! Weird I know! Hopefully in the NEAR future we will have one more thing in common.... exciting news!!!
So glad we could finally meet!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a fun lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your through Sarah's blog and wanted you to know I'll be praying for you! I went through 2 years of IF myself so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I just posted the last Disney post....
    Hope you will enjoy it.
    Stop by when you have some time.
    I love all my new blog friends. Hope you have a great Disney trip.

    ReplyDelete