I am a Christian, wife, Mother, daughter, sister, aunt, teacher and a friend. I have been happily married to my husband Mike for 8 years. We were blessed with our daughter 4 years ago and are excited to have baby #2 on the way. I am kindergarten teacher and I love every minute of it! Life is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!
I need to clean my garage too! I have used the pledge multi surface cleaner. I liked it for glass or mirrors. For some reason when I dusted with it, it didn't work as well on my furniture. It left a funny residue. I bought the one like it, but the Swiffer brand and I liked it a lot better.
I have used the pledge multi surface also. I love it. I can't seem to find anything really that doesn't leave the smallest bit of residue, but for everything else it is wonderful!!
Dear Mrs. Clean (aka Whitney Wilkins), Look Girlfriend, my son suffers from the "make a mess" disease because he inherited it from his Daddy. We never start a project with the intention of not cleaning up behind ourselves...it's just all the other "stuff" that comes up and interferes with our doing the required cleanup that's the problem. That's why we have our wives for motivation...one of many exceptional qualities!!! haha Mike
I need to clean my garage too! I have used the pledge multi surface cleaner. I liked it for glass or mirrors. For some reason when I dusted with it, it didn't work as well on my furniture. It left a funny residue. I bought the one like it, but the Swiffer brand and I liked it a lot better.
ReplyDeleteI have used the pledge multi surface also. I love it. I can't seem to find anything really that doesn't leave the smallest bit of residue, but for everything else it is wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs. Clean (aka Whitney Wilkins),
ReplyDeleteLook Girlfriend, my son suffers from the "make a mess" disease because he inherited it from his Daddy. We never start a project with the intention of not cleaning up behind ourselves...it's just all the other "stuff" that comes up and interferes with our doing the required cleanup that's the problem. That's why we have our wives for motivation...one of many exceptional qualities!!! haha
Mike