Friday, June 26, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Master Bedroom


Show Us Where You Live Friday- MASTER BEDROOM

Welcome to our master bedroom! As you can tell I love BIG dark furniture!!! Our bedroom furniture came from National Home Center. We bought it when we got married and still lived in Conway. We absolutely love it and are so glad we bought it when we did. The bed post at the head of the bed can move to the foot of the bed as well.... love that you can change it up a bit.
Here's where I need help! I am wanting some curtains but are unsure of exactly what I want. I know they are going to have to be made so I have been looking at fabric. Just not sure what style I want. I have never been a fan of curtains but it gets too bright in our room.... we are going to have to do something!!
We chose not to buy the attached mirror to our dresser. I didn't like the shape of it and it was optional. I found this mirror at Hobby Lobby... 1/2 off of course!!

This is the wall at the end of bed. Mike needed a place to sit and put on his shoes on and I just liked having a bench in the room. Can you guess where I bought it???? HA
Hobby Lobby is the place! The pictures above the bench are from Kirkland's.
Our armoire holds our t.v. in the top and Mike's t-shirts in the bottom. The huge picture above my jewelry armoire is from National Home as well.
Thats all folks. Hope you enjoyed the tour. Check out the host of Show Us Where You Live by going to Kelly's Korner.

6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful room! I love dark furniture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning room, lovely, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you do fun side panels on your windows? I just bought some fabric by Annie Selke at Calico Corners and had simple panels made with goblet pleats at the top. They are so fun. Curtains (window treatments) do NOT have to be boring! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the sweet comments! I can't wait to get some curtains up and make it feel warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your bedroom furniture, you have great taste Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the new blog layout, Whitney. Love it.

    ReplyDelete