Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rhea Lana


Rhea Lana's in town! This was only my 2nd time to go. Last Fall I went as a Mother-t0-Be and found some adorable things, but this time I went a consignor. I only put a few things in it so I could shop early. I am just not ready to get rid of anything really. I am going to store Emily's clothes in tubs according to size and see if we have another little girl in the future!

I love going through those tightly filled racks and finding cute little outfits at SUPER cheap prices! Really what beats that? This time it was all Spring and Summer stuff.. but oddly enough I did find a smocked Christmas dress for next Christmas! HA.. So I snatched it up and put it back for later!
Here are a few of my favorites up close.

Couldn't pass up the pink crab!
Adorable smocked fish outfit!
Another cute smocked floral outfit!
Pillow case dress!
This one will go back for next summer but I couldn't pass it up because it's new and super cute!

There were lots of Momma's out there looking for clothes for their babies.
I really think it's worth going to even if you only find a few things.

2 comments:

  1. You found some super cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely outfits! You made some really good choices and Emily will look so cute in them.

    ReplyDelete