I am a Christian, wife, Mother, daughter, sister, aunt, teacher and a friend. I have been happily married to my husband Mike for 8 years. We were blessed with our daughter 4 years ago and are excited to have baby #2 on the way. I am kindergarten teacher and I love every minute of it! Life is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!
This little charmer gets cuter and cuter each day. She is growing up so fast. We are enjoying nice weather here in the Houston area. Has been in the 80's now for over 2 weeks. So until you have the really warm weather, I'm sure Emily enjoys her walks.
LOVE the little shoes!!! She's getting so big. =)
ReplyDeleteThis little charmer gets cuter and cuter each day. She is growing up so fast. We are enjoying nice weather here in the Houston area. Has been in the 80's now for over 2 weeks. So until you have the really warm weather, I'm sure Emily enjoys her walks.
ReplyDelete