This sweet girl is 15 weeks old.
I meant to post this Sunday and got busy... so here it is.
Taking her weekly picture is starting to get a little challenging. She wants to sit up and then leans and falls over or is moving around and squirming. I know it's just going to continue to get even harder. She noticed the sign beside her for the first time this week too! HA
I suppose it's just a matter of time before it gets demolished.
At 15 weeks you:
* moved up to size 2 diaper
* are not a fan of being strapped into your car seat
* give strangers the "look" until they talk to you
*like to hold your bottle when I feed you
* hold onto things like toys, clothes, etc.... and it ALL goes straight to the mouth
* love going for walks and usually fall asleep
* grab and play with your feet!





What a doll! She is really getting to the fun stage!
ReplyDeleteI love that she wears shoes! ha! I don't think Pax wore shoes until she was over a year!!
ReplyDelete