
These warm temperatures we have been having sure has us in the mood for a little pool and beach time!!
I can't wait to introduce Emily to the pool. I have a feeling she will LOVE it because bath time around here is full of splashes and some excited little legs! HA
We will also be going on our first family vacation this summer. Can't wait to see those little toes in the sand!
To keep those little toes from burning... I found this new sunscreen that's delicate foaming lotion while I was at Target the other day. I tried it out on her before we went on our daily walk and boy does a little go a LONG way.
Her little booty is going to look so CUTE in these bathing suits!
This baby girl can't have TOO many! HA
These with her little bathing suit cover up will look just PRECIOUS!!
I thought this was a cute little splash around pool.
A float with canopy is a MUST have for the big pool! So until these warm temperatures are here to stay, for now we will enjoy the nice weather with nice walks around the neighborhood and sitting out back in our bouncer and bumbo seat!
Are ya'll as ready as we are?





Grandpa is ready!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely ready for the warm weather to stay! I can't believe how big emily looks in your last post!
ReplyDeleteWe've got Wyatt's swimming trunks ready to go too! They will be so adorable!
ReplyDelete