Saturday, March 19, 2011

Daffodils & a Party!


Friday morning we loaded up the car and headed to Wye Mountain.
A little Methodist Church up there plants acres of daffodils each year as a fundraiser and tons of people go visit and take pictures.
It was SO pretty there and smelled good too! HA

They got pretty busy while we were there. It was so sweet seeing all of the little ones out there getting their picture taken!
A friend of mine who is getting into photography a little, went with us to take pictures of Little Miss Emily! She did really good but there was SO much to look at, it was hard to grab her attention and get her to look at the camera and smile! I think we got some good pictures though.
When Meggan is done editing them I will share a few with you.
I plan on making this a yearly trip each spring with the family! I love traditions!

Our nephew Jax had his 4th birthday party Friday night at a local jump place.
There were a ton of kids there and lots of busy bodies running around! Jax wouldn't be still long enough for a picture so I had to sneak up and take one.

Emily enjoyed watching them all and was just kicking her legs with excitement. I just kept thinking this time next year I will have a little "walker" on my hands that I will be following around closely.


Happy Birthday Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment