Monday, May 17, 2010

What will Baby Wilkins be...



Boy or Girl ?

I put a poll up on the right side of my blog...Go VOTE!! Mike and I are still VERY thrilled and excited about this little miracle! I am curious to see what everyone votes.
For those of you who go off of symptoms and signs... I have been sick off and on, not bad but nauseous and the heart rate has been in between 174 and 168 bpm!

Have you heard about IntelliGender?
I have several friends who did this. Some were right and some were not. I haven't decided if I want to spend the money on this FUN little test. I entered Jenna's blog giveaway for one of these and I am VERY curious if I won!! Can't wait to find out.
This is just for FUN... I by all means would not run out and start painting the nursery and buying stuff but it would be fun to see if it is right.
Mike and I will be thrilled either way pink or blue!
We continue to pray daily for a healthy baby!

Sweet Little Baby

Hello, sweet little baby growing inside

I guess we're both along for the ride.

I'm excited...I'm nervous...I'm filled with joy!

I can't help but wonder if you're a girl or a boy.

It's too soon to tell, which is just as well

It doesn't matter to me whatever you'll be.

Still, I catch myself... wishing I knew

what will you wear, pink or blue?

I am ready for you, either way

I find myself dreaming what we will play.

Tea parties for a girl, Sailboats for a boy

as soon as I know, I'll buy you a toy.

I can't wait to tell, everyone I know

the wonderful news.

Soon you'll see how much I care

there's so much to do, so much to share

But first I must thank God above

for sending you, for me to love!


4 comments:

  1. I tried the gender test that you mentioned. It said I was having a boy. It was wrong. I am definitely having a girl. I am 2 weeks away from my due date. We are getting so excited at our house. I know you all are really excited about your baby too! With a heartbeat like that, I think yours is a girl. Both of my girls had fast heartbeats. MK's was like your baby's. This one's heartbeat is a little slower than that. It is the best thing hearing it. I know you love having the ultrasounds to see. It won't be long and you will know the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, well we did the test and it said girl...and low and behold...we are having a girl! So...hmmm...I am going to vote girl just because Ayla will need a little girlfriend to play with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the hardest things to wait for, but that day will come VERY soon. =) I OF COURSE, voted for a BABY GIRL!! WOOHOOO.

    ReplyDelete