We are so overcome with joy, with happiness and with love right now!
We found out April 8th that we are Pregnant!!
Our due date is Dec. 9th!!
We will have a little holiday baby!!
We are beyond excited about this special miracle!
My first HCG level was 13,408 (anything <5> is pregnant). Our 2nd HCG level was
29, 301 and my progesterone level was 52!!
Monday April 12th we had our first ultrasound! Dr. Lawrence wanted to see me quick because of our previous history and since my levels were so high, the thought of multiples crossed all of our minds. At this time the ultrasound showed only a gestation sac, yolk sac and a possible fetal pole... it was too early to detect a heartbeat. All of that measured measured 5 weeks 5 days. We repeated the ultrasound on that Thursday April 15th. At this time we saw a sweet little flutter of a heartbeat! It was still too early to hear.
Do to the fact we have had 2 miscarriages in the past she wanted to see us every week and monitor us closely.... get ready for lots of pictures... it's neat to watch it grow!! It's absolutely AMAZING!!
Thursday April 22nd- Ultrasound showed good growth and a healthy heartbeat!! Everything measured 6 weeks 4 days and the heart rate was 130 bpm. We were able to barely hear it but just to see it was all that mattered.
Tuesday April 27th- Ultrasound showed a good strong heartbeat and amazing growth! Fetus measured 7 weeks 6 days and gestation sac measured 8 weeks 1 day and a sweet heart rate of 158 bpm!!! The heartbeat was the MOST precious sound to our ears. I will never forget that moment!
*mute the music on side bar and listen closely! You can hear the sweet sound for yourself!
9 weeks 4 days
My how you have grown!
May 10th.- Ultrasound was GREAT!! Baby was wiggling... it was the cutest thing ever and the heart rate was 170bpm!
We continue to praise God through all of this!
This is why I have been on a little vacation away from blogging.... we wanted to wait and share the news after we had reached the 2nd trimester... well we almost made it to that point but my belly is forcing us to tell now! I have a little bump going on already!! HA
Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still"
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We pray that this is God's perfect timing and this little one continues to grow strong and healthy!





Congratulations!!!!!! I can't wait to do the ring test on you to see what you are having!!! I am so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteBrittanie Morris
This is fantastic news!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with me.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news, I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers.
Oh my goodness!!!! I am so overjoyed for you...that heartbeat is the sweetest sound in the whole world!!! ZLAM!
ReplyDeleteSara
whit..the little heartbeat sound brought tears to my eyes...how precious. i know you two are thrilled. praise god for his timing and his miracles. wonder why we ever doubt him? keep us posted on all your progress. we are so happy for you!!
ReplyDeletecongrats to you & Mike!! Your scrappin' will definitely go on overload!! such an exciting journey you are on ... Enjoy every moment of it!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to be a part of this journey with you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Whitney!! I am so happy for you! A holiday baby is a wonderful gift, you will enjoy it so much!! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey, I couldn't be happier for you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Whitney! We are keeping you and baby Wilkins in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Whitney and Mike!! God is so good.
ReplyDelete