So I haven't had much to blog about lately. I'm still here... no need to worry! HA
School is coming to an end! We only have 31 days left!! WOO HOO
I will be very glad to see June 1st get here!
Mike has been sick with a yucky cold for the past 5 days. Bless his heart he has been sleeping on the couch so I wouldn't get sick.
He is your typical man and chose to self medicate rather than go to the doctor..... well needless to say I finally WON the battle today and had him ask the doctor for some medicine! When will he ever learn?

Our nephew Jeremy turns 7 tomorrow!! I can't believe he is already 7.... wow time flies! So today we were in Fayetteville to help him celebrate. His party was at the Arkansas Razorback Baseball game! We went and cheered on the Hogs while they played Georgia. It was neat!

They reserved the Foul Pole Pavilion and we just had a good ol' time!

Ya'll have a great week!





That is precious! His face says it all. I am so glad he had a great 7th birthday.
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun time Whit ! Keep those feet warm !
ReplyDelete