Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's all his idea!


I am excited to say Mike is finally on the mend and feeling better!
He is still struggling with a cough but hopefully that will be gone VERY soon. I think I will have to scream if I see another little cough drop wrapper laying around! HA

This week has felt SOOOOO long..... I am so thankful the weekend is finally here!

As most of you know Mike owns a hunting store in our town, Wilkins Brothers Outdoors. They are hosting their annual Big Bass Classic this weekend on Lake Dardanelle.
Mike had a grand idea to camp out there this weekend while the tournament is going on. Now, I do not think of myself as the ideal camping girl but we shall see how well this goes over. HA! On top of the bugs, dirt, fishy smell and whatever else goes along with camping... it is suppose to RAIN.... not just rain but possibly STORM!
This chick might be heading to the house if this happens!
Thankfully we will not be in a tent.... he would of lost me if that were so.

On a brighter note I am excited about making s'mores!! Sounds yummy doesn't it?!
I'll be sure to post pictures of this lovely event!
Ya'll have a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. At least you aren't camping too far from your house! That is nice to know you can sneak over there and sleep in your nice bed if the weather turns nasty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! It is already storming though. I would head home too if it gets too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH..and check out my blog...i nominated you for an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know how you make a button...do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not an outdoors gal, either...unless you count football or baseball! :) We had some friends over last night for an impromtu cookout, and I bought all the fixins for s'mores. Then we forgot to make them! So I made one in the microwave...so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete