Monday, May 31, 2010

Momma Got a....


New Car!
We are now the proud owners of a 2010 Acura TL!

We traded our Acadia. Now let me tell you, I loved the Acadia but we were looking to save money and my Acadia was starting to get too many miles on it. I do see us going back to an SUV in a few years after we have a few more kids!

This car rides SO smooth and I love the technology package it has!

Well that was our excitement for the holiday weekend! I hope you all have had a good one as well. Tomorrow is going to be a GOOD day! It's the last day of school and we get out early! WOO HOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. My husband has the MDX and also had another Acura a few years ago. He love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new car! It will be great! Have a great last day of school.

    ReplyDelete