12 Weeks Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 6 pounds but have lost some due to morning sickness
Maternity Clothes: Wearing a Bella Band to keep pants up! I have bought 3 pairs of maternity jeans and are hoping to hold off on them for the Fall... Plan on wearing lots of dresses this Summer!
Best Moment this week: Reaching the 12 week mark!
Gender: It's a surprise!- We can't wait to find out!
Movement: I feel lots of twitching in my uterus right now.
Food Craving: At this point nothing sounds good... major food aversions
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and my appetite
Sleep: I go to bed early and wake up a few times to potty.
What I am looking forward to: Everything!! Growing big, feeling the baby move, finding the gender out, decorating the nursery and meeting this miracle!!
Belly Button: In for now... but it has gone flat
Stretch Marks: None and I'm lathering the Coco Butter on to hopefully prevent!
Symptoms: Morning sickness (all day sickness in my case), headaches, tiredness
Symptoms: Morning sickness (all day sickness in my case), headaches, tiredness
What to expect when your expecting says the baby is now the size of a Peach and in approximately 3 inches long.... that just amazes me!
Dr. Lawrence did call in some Zofran for the morning sickness and it has worked so far today!
Hope ya'll have a great Memorial Day weekend!





Oh my goodness, this is great news!! Congratulations...I am so excited for you!!! I loved being pregnant...something about the miracle of it all after waiting so long just makes it wonderful. :) And it is all worth it! You look adorable, by the way! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute :) Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! The sickness will go away eventually. My all day sickness didn't last too long. But it is all worth it!
ReplyDeleteso, so, so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a special time. You look beautiful! The sickness will pass. Can't wait to hear about the gender.
ReplyDelete