Sunday, May 23, 2010

We Have a Little Lime!


11 weeks 3 days PREGNANT!!!

Our baby is the size of a lime
Which I guess makes me feel a little better that I'm already showing at 11 weeks - scared of what I'll look like at 38 weeks.... but I am going to embrace EVERY pound! I'm loving every minute of pregnancy even through the gagging and occasional loss of appetite!
Thanking God for those symptoms and for each day I get to carry this miracle!

I have 4 1/2 days until Summer Break!!!! I can't begin to tell you how EXCITED I am about that!
I am going to miss my little ones but it's time for a break!
I have a TON of things planned for this summer. LOTS of cleaning and NESTING! HA
Closets are first on the list! I want to get the room that is going to be the nursery cleaned out before I get TOO large! I have LOTS of ideas for the nursery but of course that will all have to wait a little bit longer until we find the gender out! Speaking of gender... Have you voted yet? If you haven't, go vote on the top right side of the blog!

Last week I mentioned the Intelligender test. Well since we didn't win the giveaway, my brother-in-law Matt and sister-in-law Morgan bought us one to do!
You don't think they were excited and curious do you?!?! HA
So without further adieu.... drum roll please ...................

Result: BOY!

We are curious to see if it is right!! Only a few more weeks and we will know!
Stay tuned for the Gender Reveal Party!

4 comments:

  1. This is very exciting. Can't wait to find out what you are really having. May God bless you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see what the gender is. Remember mine came back a boy too and my ultrasounds have said girl. Enjoy this special time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know if the test is correct!!! I am hoping to buy one for our next baby. So excited for you!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That, OF COURSE, means GIRL!! =D

    ReplyDelete