Sunday, June 27, 2010

16 Weeks


Happy 16 weeks!!!
This post is coming a few days late... I have been home most of the week just relaxing, taking it easy, trying to keep COOL and just never got around to having the photographer a.k.a hubby take a picture!

Here in Arkansas we have had record breaking temperatures for this time of year and it's just plain HOT! I can't imagine what July and August are going to be like.

Here I am at 16 weeks 4 days!

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 ounces, 5 inches and the size of a turnip.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 2lbs
Maternity Clothes: Some... I am wearing maternity pants and regular tops.
Gender: ???
Movement: Yes - I felt flutters VERY early on but just the past week I have started feeling bigger movements and what feels like some kicks. Mike has felt him/her move several times as well!! We both think it's the neatest thing ever!
What I miss: Nothing really.
Sleep: I get up about 2 times per night.
Symptoms: Occasional gagging.. It's only when I need to eat.
Best Moment this week: Feeling movement!!
What I am looking forward to: July 19th!!! Gender Reveal Party!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm not quiet sure how I found your blog but I'm glad I did. I'm 16 weeks along today! It's our first baby and it's pretty exciting! I bet you're just as excited. You look really great. Hope you are feeling well!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete