GROW!!!!

Although we aren't 100% sure yet if Baby Wilkins is a Boy or a Girl... one thing we do know is that he/she is growing and everything looks GREAT!!!
We could not be happier and are just SO thankful for that.
He/she had it's hands in it's mouth and was wiggling around during the ultrasound.
Just precious if you ask me! HA
Here is Baby Wilkins spine....simply amazing!
So you're probably wondering when we will know what this bundle of joy is, right?!
We go July 19th for the BIG 20 week ultrasound and will know 100% then!! We would of found out at today's ultrasound but we either have a modest girl or a stubborn boy on our hands!! HA So we will try again in a few weeks :)





So happy for you. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures! I am thinking a modest girl. When they did my ultrasounds I often wondered if there was a mistake because they said it was a girl and I thought a boy. A girl I work with is pregnant with a boy. After seeing her ultrasound, I was definitely having a girl! :-)
ReplyDelete