Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Little of this a Little of that!


Over the past week we have celebrated Mike's 26th birthday, enjoyed the first week out for Summer break and said bye to the 1st trimester of pregnancy!

Sunday June 6th was Mike's birthday. It was low key and calm... just the way we like it!
He requested his Mom's meatloaf, twice baked potatoe casserole and a cinnamon swirl cake.
The spoiled man got that plus another meatloaf to bring home for later!

It is so weird to think Mike and I have been together since he was 17!
Each year keeps getting better and better!

So far summer break has been semi calm and relaxing... minus the kidney infection I got this time last week! That was NOT fun! I thought at first it was just a back pain but then got much worse and I decided to call the doctor. I went in the next day and they check my urine. I had blood, protein and infection found... sorry TMI! Dr. L started me on a lovely antibiotic and all is well now! Hopefully that will be the only one I ever have!

We plan on cleaning out the garage and rearranging the spare bedrooms this weekend! Well Mike and my brother will be doing that and I will be directing them! HA
Hopefully we will get some things accomplished and crossed off the to-do-list!

Hope ya'll have had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment