Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm Lovin It

I'm lovin it..... and no I'm not talking about McDonald's! HA
A Tuesday Morning store just opened in our town! WOO HOO
After I got back in town today from my doctors appt.,I stopped by to check it out!!


I found some cute stuff today but sometimes it's a hit or miss.

I just LOVE these towels! They have this set on sale right now along with the shower curtain. I have been wanting to redo our spare bathroom... so this is an option.
Animal print is SO in right now and is SO much FUN!
I think I might go back and get it. Just haven't made up my mind yet.

Well ya'll have a good weekend!
GO HOGS!

3 comments:

  1. I saw that we now have a Tuesday Morning! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit's Father-in-Law (Mike's Dad)October 6, 2009 at 8:17 PM

    Whit,
    I am so glad they opened up a Tuesday Morning store for YOU!!!!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday Morning is one of my favorite stores...Great finds there....Just have an hour or so to blog hop tonight....I enjoyed my visit to your blog...Hope you will visit my Christmas blog...http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
    A great giveaway is on for the entire month of OCT...and all it takes is a comment...

    ReplyDelete