Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wonderful Weekend


After our appointment yesterday, that went GREAT by the way!!
We had to make our usual stop at Target. I bought a few cute tops and
Mike.... well he bought a LOT of candy!

He assures me that this will ALL make it into the precious hands of little
trick-or-treaters and NOT into his tummy!
Hmmm.. we'll see how that goes! HA

As we pulled into the house later that day, I noticed my little bush had turned
a beautiful shade of red. It amazes me how it can change color over night!
Mike and I would like to ask you all to please pray for us this week!
We have a few more doctor appointments and are hoping and praying that they all go wonderful and are filled with great news!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Whitney, I will be praying for you guys! I am so glad your appointment went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer and we will also bring Pax down to your house to grab some of that candy off Mike's hands. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike's Dad (Your Father-In-Law)October 29, 2009 at 5:58 AM

    Dear Whit,
    I was just telling your MIL what an amazing, tough cookie our DIL is!!
    We love you,
    Your MIL and FIL

    ReplyDelete