Time to blow out the candles!! That's right, today was my birthday! WOO HOO
I had a good day despite the fact that Mike and I had to be in LR at the crack of dawn for my doctors appointment. Before we hit the road we stopped at Daylight Donuts for some breakfast. A friend of ours owns the one here... so we visit frequently! He had a box set aside with my favorite "Pumpkin Spice" donuts, donut holes and a note !! What a great way to start the day off... right!
I had already eaten the donut holes before I remembered I hadn't taken pictures! HA
I tried to relax and enjoy my day!
I am SO blessed to have all my family living around me. We ate dinner tonight with the family at Savannah's. I had the grilled Salmon and finished the meal with yummy chocolate cake!
My Mom got me this beautiful Christmas serving dish! It has the bible verse "She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, his name was Jesus". I have had my eye on it since Millyn's put Christmas out but just never would buy it for myself....
I LOVE IT!

Okay, so I have to share this with ya! Mike's Aunt Laura bought some lottery tickets and gave them to me in a card. Now if you know me at all, you know that this chick does not like to gamble!!! HA.. I just have a hard time risking it, especially if it's slot machines. I would totally be okay if I put money in and a pair of shoes shot out!
But since this was a gift I felt like I could this time... since she bought them and I didn't! So I had my nephews kiss em' for good luck and began scratching away.
Hold onto your seats ladies and gentlemen.... I WON......... $1.00!! HA
The rest of my week and weekend is going to be crazy. Please say a little prayer for Mike and I. We go back to the doctor on Friday.
Hope ya'll have a great weekend!





Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great time. Your Christmas serving plate is gorgeous. I am praying that you have a wonderful doctor's visit.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I won $3!
ReplyDeleteWhit,
ReplyDeleteTeresa and I really enjoyed your birthday dinner!! After we left Savannah's we commented to one another how blessed we feel to have you as our daughter-in-law. Watching you and Mike grow together from dating teens to young adults is very special to both of us. We love you!
Mike and Teresa
Good Luck!! I hope all goes well and God blesses you!! ZLAM- Sara
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday.....Hope all goes well
ReplyDeleteI have a great giveaway on both my blogs that will be given away this weekend....and all you have to do is comment.......so hope you will stop by.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
we for sure share the same birthday!!! Too cool!
ReplyDelete