Monday, September 28, 2009

Nothing Fancy

So I have been meaning to post some pictures of my fall decor... it's really nothing fancy!
My house is practically decorated for fall year round since my colors are fallish.

Here's Mr. Jack-o-lantern hanging out on the front porch!
I have these cute little things on my mantle... they are from Southern Living and are filled with mini orange foam balls!
I have a hint of fall above my entertainment center.

My favorite thing is my Jack-o-lantern jar that's filled with an oh so YUMMY mix of candy corn and peanuts.... it's a seasonal favorite of mine!!! Oh and I can't forget to mention my pumpkin pie Yankee candle.

Well that's what Fall looks like around my house!
I love to look at everyones decor just to get new ideas and such.
So lets see what your house looks like!
I bet it's fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. Mike's Dad (Your Father-In-Law)September 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM

    My daughter-in-law (Whitney) is very modest about her interior decorating skills. Her home is tastefully decorated year round for whatever season, or holiday, time is upon us. She also keep her home very clean no matter what kind of mess her husband makes!!! She is a most exceptional young lady. Teresa and I are very proud she is our DIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have decorated! I love fall and it is so fun to decorate for. I really like your pumpkin on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall decor~ It looks fabulous! I also love the candy corn and peanuts! After you called me and told me you got those...I had to go get me some too...it made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog too from Kelly's Korner. Love her! I just wanted to say that your Fall Decor is so cute.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete