Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Time No See


Clearly blogging has not been a priority of mine lately.
I have been trying to keep myself as busy as humanly possible.
Now that the weekend is here, I think I am going to clear my plate and RELAX!!
I'm going to do something I love... decorate for FALL!! To some thats a chore but to me it's exciting and puts me in a fantastic mood!
Although I have plenty of fall decorations... I'm sure I'll make a trip to Hobby Lobby before it's all said and done.
After I'm done putting on the final touches, I will post some pictures for ya'll.

We will be rooting on the HOGS this weekend as well!
WOO PIG SOOIE!!
I thought I might share with you a picture from one of my first Razorback games.
Gosh we look SO young and Mike is probably 20lbs lighter in this picture. HA!

Hope ya'll have a great 3 day weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Nice picture! I love it...hey by the way...you'll have to come check out my fall decor. I am pretty sure I bought 90% of it at Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete