Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally Fall

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

I love Fall for many reasons.... but to sum it up it just puts me in a GOOD mood!
My life has been ever so busy and I don't foresee it slowing down anytime soon. I have been a busy bee teaching my "Apple Unit" this week in my classroom. I just LOVE how the kids get so excited. You can do so much with the kids using apples. Tomorrow I am making homemade applesauce in my room. They are SO excited about this small event. I do have to say though that if I have heard"Well I don't like applesauce" 1 time, I have heard it a million!
How does a child NOT like applesauce???

I hope ya'll have a great rest of the week!


2 comments:

  1. I too am SO READY for fall.....love football, mums, cool mornings, pumpkins, spice candles, cider and a fire in the fireplace....Yep, fall makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cute! I miss teaching the little guys sometimes.

    ReplyDelete