We have had so much going on. Just in the past few weeks we have had little things and big things happening.
Last weekend I had a garage sale. I really like having garage sales but they are a pain to get ready for. I was surprise at how well I did and was thrilled to have some spending money for our trip. That is until the hubs jumped in the pool with his iPhone in his swim trunks and required a new one! Oh the joys.... so that was a wash.
Tuesday I signed a contract to teach again this coming school year. I seriously teared up signing it because this means I won't be home with Emily.
I'm excited and VERY nervous about it all. For one, I have taught Kindergarten for 3 years and have absolutely LOVED it!! I enjoy teaching the younger ones and never dreamed of teaching any other grade..... BUT that's all about to change. I am being moved to the elementary school and will be teaching either 4th or 6th grade due to the primary schools low enrollment. I am just beside myself. That is going to be a HUGE difference from what I'm use to. A new school, a new grade and not being with my sweet baby girl. Just praying it all goes smoothly.
Everyone has asked why I'm going back to work and not staying home with her.
I strictly took this past year off to get pregnant, not knowing that IVF wasn't going to be needed. We are not at a point in our lives for me to be a stay-at-home Mom yet, although I would LOVE to! There are things we still want to do.
We would like to move into a bigger house in the near future so Emily has more room to play and room for our family to continue to grow.
And honestly little girl clothes and accessories aren't cheap! HA
We are preparing for our first family vacation!! We are heading to Gulf Shores, AL very soon! I am SO excited about going to beach, eating yummy dinners and making memories with my sweet little family. Emily does great in the car, so we are sure it will be a smooth ride.... knock on wood! HA... We have our sun shade and sun screen ready!! WOO HOO
Can someone tell me how in the world I have a 6 month old already?!?!
My sweet baby girl will be half a year old tomorrow and her Daddy will be 27 on Monday! It's just crazy how fast things are going.
Wishing right now there was a slow motion button!





Emily is growing so fast. It's hard to believe she is 6 months old already. I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the beach and everything that comes with it.
ReplyDelete