We have become a rolly polly lately. I will lay Emily down on her back and seconds later she is on her belly. She is SO sweet and has also recently found her LOUD voice!
It's cute but can be embarrassing when you're out to dinner or during church!
We are still toothless! Her gums are starting to bother her again. It's like it comes and goes... Poor thing! I hope it's not too hard on her.
We have recently started sleeping in our own bed. She has done really well and has always been a good sleeper. Of course I slept extra light those first few days because it was hard having her across the house and not right there next to me. I watched the video monitor like a hawk and checked on her often!
We can now pull ourselves up to a sitting position in our bouncy seat and car seat! We have been working on sitting up on our own in the floor too.
She gets so excited when she does this that she falls over! HA
This sweet little girl is growing so fast, I can't keep up!





She is so cute! I love that she is at the stage of sitting up. It is going to get even better!
ReplyDelete