Thursday, May 5, 2011

Catch Up Post


It seems that I have gotten WAY behind in blogging! Yikes... Time gets away so fast and then before you know it MANY things have come and gone and I never got around to sharing them. So here we go!
WARNING: LONG post below! Enjoy!


Emily with the McSpadden girls! We were at their soon to be baby sisters baby shower. They LOVED holding Emily and got some great practice in during the shower.
Aren't they just precious? They will make great big sisters and hopefully teach Emily how to be one someday!

What are these things Mom?
We are NOT a fan of green beans! Bless her heart she just gagged and made horrible faces with every bite. HA.... We will keep trying them and hope she gets use to them!

Lunch with some friends and our babies in Conway!
We forgot to take a picture at lunch with all of us. It was great catching up with them and having an adult conversation but of course we mainly just talked about our sweet babies.

We are ready to take this little cutie to the beach!
Just 1 more month and her little toes will be in the sand and her little booty will be in her first bathing suit! Can't hardly wait!

Ready for her bedtime stories... Such a happy girl!

Out getting a pedicure with Meggan.
We are starting her out early with a little girl time and fresh toes! HA
She enjoyed it so much she fell asleep halfway through.

Dinner with The Creamers! I laugh every time I look at this picture.
Notice Emily is staring at the couple in the booth making out rather than the camera! HA
Oh goodness...

At the bowling ally for cousin Jeremy's birthday party. He was so sweet to stop and pose for a picture in the midst of playing arcade games.

Jax recording his putt-putt scores... because that's what you do he said! HA

Jeremy's birthday cupcakes turned out SOOO cute!!
WOO PIG SOOIE!!!

That was pretty much a catch up from April! HA
Hopefully I can keep up during May....

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post! The McSpadden girls are adorable. Emily Ann is the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney for showing all the pictures. I really enjoyed them with you out and about with Emily. I also want to Wish You a Happy 1st Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete