We are back from Gulf Shores and we had a BLAST!
Emily had her caricature drawn at Lulu's while we waited to be seated.... ADORABLE!!
(I'm having it framed)
This was a much needed vacation. I'm SO glad Mike bought the trip at JA Charity Ball.
We spent a LOT of time on the beach, minus a half day of shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall!
Emily did great the whole time! She slept most of the way and NEVER once cried.
We are SO lucky to have such an EASY baby! We literally can take her anywhere... I know the second one probably isn't going to be like this, so I am soaking up EVERY single minute of this!
We hit the beach early and took little breaks to go the pool or up to the condo to cool Emily off. We can't wait to go to the beach next year when she is able to walk and play more!
I already have a ton of ideas for the next trip!
I absolutely LOVE coming in from a day at the beach to get ready for dinner! We ate at a couple of delicious places... Mikee's Seafood, Lulu's, Wintzell's Oyster House and The Original Oyster House.
I really wish we could have stayed longer! We made some wonderful memories and we will never forget this vacation!





Very sweet post, Whtney. Love Emily's caricature, ESP her signature bow!
ReplyDeleteEmily is such a cutie!! Her caricature is so cute, and it brought a grin to my face. She is just so darn precious. It looks like you all had a wonderful time on the beach, and could enjoy it as a family building memories. Give Emily a hug for me.
ReplyDelete