There is SO much I want to do this Spring with our little family! I want to make lots of memories, start traditions and document every minute!
One being... Pictures in the daffodils!! This is SO neat and I REALLY want to have Emily's pictures taken in them!
This tiny little church tucked away on Wye Mountain plants daffodils each year in a HUGE field. Admission is free and parking is free. Many local photographers have sessions up there. It makes for GREAT pictures and I'm dyeing to get up there when they bloom!
I can already see little Emily's face popping up through them!
I plan on taking her bumbo seat since she won't be sitting up just yet. Hoping to use the pictures we take for a cute Easter card!

Not sure who this cute little girl is but I wanted to show you how pretty it is!

They actually have a Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival 2 weekends during March!
I think it will be worth the drive. It's just figuring out the best time to go with Mother Nature!





That is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete