We have gotten a few new things that I have been meaning to blog about. I love trying out different products so below you will find some product reviews! HA.... Maybe I should be the lady that does "Deal or Dud" on Channel 7 news!
If you haven't ever seen the "Deal or Dud" segment on Channel 7 news, let me fill you in. They buy random products, some are the "As Seen on T.V" products and they try them out and tell you if they are really worth buying! Wouldn't that be fun? HA!
Being the non-coffee drinker I am, I wasn't too excited when this lovely Keurig Mini Brewer walked into the house.... but after Mike made a cup of hot apple cider with it for me, I was THRILLED! I love apple cider, especially during these frigid temperature we are having!
It really is a neat little machine and Mike says it makes tasty coffee. I'll take his word for it!
So if you are a coffee drinker/apple cider/hot cocoa drinker I recommend this.
It's kinda pricey. Around $100 and up.
Deal!
My parents gave me this for Christmas. It's the Shark Steam Mop. I was pretty excited when I opened it! If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE to clean! Weird I know! I am beginning to love this thing. It has taken me awhile to warm up to it! HA... At first I wasn't sure how I would like it because it doesn't use any cleaning chemicals and for me that's just hard to believe it actually is cleaning without anything but water.
It uses super-heated steam to loosen dirt while sanitizing floors. It has a washable micro-fiber pad that helps lift and lock dirt in. And it only uses tap water!
I wet mopped the kitchen and then used the Shark and this is what I got! I would say it's a DEAL!
We have been using Avent bottles with Emily. When she drinks from them the nipples make a squeaking noise.... I was a little concerned she was getting too much air. She hasn't had tummy trouble but noise is a little annoying. I tried moving her up a nipple size and it still squeaks, so we decided to try a different bottle out. While at Babies R' Us we found the Tommee Tippee.
They are designed to be the closest thing to natural breast feeding. The super-wide nipple flexes and stretches like the breast and the sensitive anti-colic valve allows babies to feed comfortably with less air and vacuum build up.
There is very LITTLE squeaking if any from them and Emily seems to like them!
DEAL!
Another cool thing about the Tommee Tippee bottles is the on the go formula dispenser!
You pour your formula in it, cap it off, sit down in the bottle that already has water in it, screw the nipple on , cap the bottle and go! When you are ready to feed, just lift it out, pour it in the water and you're ready to go! Yes there is a few extra parts you have to deal/keep up with but it's a super nifty concept I thought!
I'm kinda excited to use the other Tommee Tippee products later on.
Maybe next time I'll have a dud to share with you! HA...





I love that bottle. We use nuk and dr. brown's.
ReplyDelete