Today I received a surprise phone call from Betsy the women that was in our child birthing class with us. When Mike and I took our child birthing class back in October there was only one other couple in there with us.. it was SO nice to have a small class. We all got to know each other really well! Of course the men talked hunting every chance they got and the ladies discussed .... well you can only imagine the range of topics! HA
Here we are about to go tour the OR... *excuse the blurry picture!
She called to tell us that they had had their sweet little boy last Tuesday and wanted to share some helpful advice and tips with me! I was thrilled to hear all about her experience at the hospital we will be delivering at and all the little things to expect.
I feel well prepared after taking the class and talking to her!
Knowing her will really come in handy in a few days too because she is a Nurse Practitioner for a Pediatrician in Conway!
We wish them the best of luck with their new little guy!
Hopefully we can get our little ones together in a few months for a play date!





No comments:
Post a Comment