Can you believe it? I am full term!!
I am SO thankful I have made it this far.
37 weeks 4 days pregnant!
We went to the doctor today and I am dilated 1 cm and 50% thinned! So I am making a little progress... not too much longer and we will meet our daughter! Such an AMAZING feeling!
I get a little overwhelmed thinking about it all actually... Just hoping and praying for a safe delivery with a healthy baby! It's all in God's hands and we are trusting in Him.
Our bags are packed!
I feel as ready as ready can be... Every night before we go to bed I go around making sure everything is picked up and ready, just incase we have to make a mad dash in the middle of the night to the hospital! ha.... It's funny because I am worried about the house being clean and Mike is worried about my water braking in bed! HA... I am surprised he doesn't have me sleeping in a trash bag! HA!
I am still feeling GREAT! It's hard to get around but I am just waddling away!
I have had a WONDERFUL pregnancy and am truly going to miss being pregnant.
I'm so thankful I have been able to experience this and can't wait to go through it all again... of course in a few years hopefully!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks 4 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 44lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes and those hardly cover the belly!
Best Moment this week: Finding out I'm dilated 1 cm & 50% thinned
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!! Emily Ann
Movement: She moves often, especially when I am sitting still or laying down! It's the best feeling EVER!
Food Craving: Anything really! I have been waking up starving!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my belly! Bending over and moving at normal speed! HA
Sleep: Getting use to not sleeping much... I sleep about 4 hours a night mostly sitting up.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our sweet daughter!
Belly Button: It's flat, smooth and not very attractive.
Stretch Marks: A few faint ones... She is leaving her mark on Mommy's belly! I prayed for these during our struggle and it's not the end of the world if more come.
Symptoms: swelling and blurry vision
Symptoms: swelling and blurry vision





Congratulations! I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteI sooooo love this pic! You are precious and I can't wait to meet that sweet girl either! I have never heard of anyone praying for stretch marks, but it is so sweet. I promise you, that every single one of them will be worth it! :) Keep me posted.....
ReplyDelete