Mike and I have several baby items put together and in position around the house.
We are SO ready to welcome this child of ours and we get the BIGGEST smile when we walk by her stuff!
Several people have asked what products we are going to use. So here are some of the things we have. Before registering or buying any of these products we did read reviews, checked for recalls and simply asked the opinions from experienced Mommies! Feel free to leave a comment if you have used one of these items... I would love to know if & what worked for you.
We chose the Graco Pack n' Play with the changing and napper station.. since she will be in our bedroom for the first few months! Mike was disappointed that I didn't pick a pink one but I'm Anal Annie and had to have something that matched the room! HA... I love that it has the napper station that plays music, has a night light and vibrates! The only negative thing I have found so far is the small accessory holder on the side... hints why there is a 3 tier basket beside it that will hold diapers, wipes, a few blankets, burp clothes, etc.. so we aren't tracking across the house in the dark at night!
It reclines and plays 7 calming melodies plus soothing vibrations.
I plan on her really using this when I am getting ready in the mornings or something to take along with us when we go to the grandparents house and such!

I love that it adjusts for every age, the padding is wipeable and machine washable and it folds flat for storage.
Once again I had to have something that matched the house and was gender neutral for future use!

( I feel like I could do a commercial for this thing)HA!
I love it but more importantly I HOPE she really does!
It is a one of a kind product made by 4Moms.
Watch the video and you will see how neat it is!
We went with the pink and brown one... yes Mike won the battle.HA.... you can buy other covers and change them out though.
This will be great for tummy time or laying under for entertainment.
It plays music and has several attachable toys. It folds flat and has a storage bag... gotta love it!

Those are just a few of the things we will be using frequently I'm sure!
Not too much longer and we will be able to see how well she likes all of things we picked for her!
Can't believe we are 4 weeks away!!





Hi Whitney, I have never seen a Mamaroo before! I am amazed!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to believe you are only four weeks away! Enjoy these last four weeks and try to get plenty sleep!
Karen