Here we are.. 28 weeks 2 days pregnant!
I feel and look HUGE!
I am ALL belly which I guess is a good thing because it will be easier to lose when I have her.
Starting to get somewhat uncomfortable. The tops of my ribs hurt and my feet and hands have begun to swell. Time to start really limiting being on my feet and such...
this is going to be hard for me. I am miss independent and find it much easier to do it myself than have someone else but I'm going to have to stop and rest!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 26lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing mostly maternity clothes now! I had to do a little shopping online because I no longer had much that fit. I can NO longer wear my t-shirts.... need to bump it up a size!
Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor. We had an ultrasound and saw her sweet little profile, pre-registered for the hospital and passed my glucose test!
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!! Emily Ann
Movement: She moves often, especially when I am sitting still or laying down! It's the best feeling EVER! Her movements have become bigger and stronger and hurt sometimes.
Food Craving: milk and just food in general! HA
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my belly! Bending over and moving at normal speed! HA
Sleep: It's getting harder to sleep... thankfully I am able to cat nap throughout the day if needed! Mike's recliner and I are getting along really well right now!
What I am looking forward to: Lots....other furniture pieces to come in, bedding & canvases to get finished.... Seeing a finished nursery!! Oh and of course our Baby Shower!!
Belly Button: It's popped and stretched.
Stretch Marks: None and I'm lathering the Coco Butter on to hopefully prevent!
Symptoms: backaches, rib pains, swelling, tired
Symptoms: backaches, rib pains, swelling, tired





It won't be long now!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!
ReplyDelete