Sunday, September 26, 2010

Game Day


GO HOGS!!!!

Mike and I went to the Razorback game yesterday and boy was it a game!
A BIG game!!!
We rode up with his Dad and a friend and then met up with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Matt and Morgan! They flew in for the day from Ohio to see the Hogs play!


Too bad we lost. It was a great game though! We led almost the whole game but ended up not quiet making it. Hopefully we can win the other games and finish good! We have a great team this year with a bright future ahead!

This will be the only game Mike and I will be able to attend this year because we are getting closer and closer to Little Miss Emily Ann's arrival and the farther along I get the more swelling begins to happen!
So needless to say when we got home last night, I had large sausage toes and no ankles. YIKES!
I sat most of the game too and didn't have to walk far at all because we have an awesome parking pass! I suppose it's just part of the 3rd trimester.

We had to get a picture by this awesome ride! HA
It was a "red out game" and everyone was suppose to wear red..... well let's just say that this pregnant girl could not for the life of her find a red shirt to cover this large bump of hers! HA
So black and red it was! Oh well!

Prior to game time we stopped at this cute little maternity shop "Two Chic" in Fayetteville.
It was hilarious because remember who I rode up with... 3 men! My father-in-law, Zack a family friend and Mike.... So here we ALL go into the maternity shop.. I told them they could stay in the truck, I would only be a minute but they insisted on going in! HA.... Such troopers!
I was in desperate need of a new pair of maternity jeans and just couldn't pass up this Razorback Smocked Dress and little tutu onesies! THANKS FIL!!!

She can call the Hogs next fall in style!
Let's hope she's not "High Maintenance" but isn't it cute?!?!

Tutu Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Whit,

    First off, didn't we have some fun shopping yesterday at "Two Chic"? Pants for you and dresses for Miss Emily? What's more fun than that? I also want to compliment you for being such a trooper (all be it a VERY pregnant trooper) at the game. I must admit it was sorta cool when you needed to go to the restroom...you'd start down the aisle at the game and it was like Moses parting the Red Sea the way all the Razorback fans cleared a path for "Little Momma" to get where she needed to be. Will Emily be "High Maintenance"...I doubt that!!! Will she be spoiled?? I promise to do everything I can to make sure of that!!!

    Love, your FIL who can't wait for his Granddaughter...

    Mike

    ReplyDelete